In Association with
CALL US AT LOCAL RATE:0845 226 0536
NEW FREEWAY ANTI-SLAM WITH ASSISTED OPENING
Designed for the care sector
This new door closer has been designed specifically with the care sector in mind and boasts a number of safety features unavailable in other free swing free door closers including anti-slam, anti-drift and assisted opening.
- Assisted opening
- Ease of access and control over privacy
- Technology compliant with current Fire Safety requirements
- Removes need to wedge open doors
- Suitable for bedroom doors
- Allows residents to open doors without resistance
- Move freely through doorways without the door closing on them
- Leave the door in any chosen position instead of a fixed position
BUILDING REGULATIONS APPROVED
Fire Risk Safety Recommended
Current Fire Safety requirements stipulate use of this swing free technology and is in fact recommended and advised.
Both Building Regulations Approved Document B and Guidance Document 4 (Fire Safety Risk Assessment: Residential Care Premises) advise the use of Free Swing door closers on residents’ bedroom doors.
Fire Door Controls offers professional and unbiased advice along with Nationwide supply and installation.